Anne Hathaway plays Catwoman in a little film you might’ve heard about, The Dark Knight Rises. She comes after a line of stunning ladies like Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry, but now it’s her turn to be every fanboys fantasy in latex. We’ve known her for years as an elegant actress who takes roles like her one in Brokeback Mountain and Rachel Getting Married and transforms them into cinematic art, now we’ll get to know a little more about her.
– Recently gave up being a vegetarian.
– Beat out one of her besties, Sienna Miller, for the Brokeback Mountain role.
– Has something in common with William Shakespeare…Shares her name with his wife.
– Plans on one day heading back to NYU to finish her degree.
– If you’re looking to date her, read this, “Kindness is really important to me in finding my own prince – so are patience and a sense of humor. Without those qualities he’s no Prince Charming!”
-Would Knocked Up have been better or worse with Anne? She turned that role down.
– Wasn’t always so happy, she was depressed as a teen.